If you haven’t watched the series Younger, it’s time to get on it! This sleeper hit has been running since 2015 and it’s legit one of the funniest & most heartwarming comedies on TV. Bingeable? Yes. Hilarious? YES. Smart and snappy, this is way better than Sex In the City ever was. That’s right, I said it. And in part that credit goes to Molly Bernard as Lauren Heller serves up some of the best lines. Here are some of the best Lauren quotes from Younger, because she’s our Heller good BFF. ps- if you want more quotes, check out Marvel’s Black Widow movie quotes!
Younger’s Lauren Heller Is the BFF We All Deserve
I gotta admit, when we first meet Lauren on Younger, I wasn’t too sure about her.
She’s- well… she’s A LOT.
Especially for this over 40s mom who was initially drawn to the character of Liza & even her relationship with the younger Kelsey (because who doesn’t love Hilary Duff no matter how old you are?!)
But scene by stolden scene, she won me over.
I find myself #TeamLauren and looking forward to see where this PR Diva ends up when the series concludes.
Why do we love Lauren and need BFFs like her?
- She’s totally unapologetic for who she is and embraces all her own weirdness at every turn.
- She LOVES what she does for a living- and that’s goals for all of us to strive for. Plus she’s good at it.
- Girlfriend isn’t shy- about anything.
- Lauren Heller knows everyone in the city- and if she doesn’t know you, she wants to meet you.
- And Lauren is always there for her friends. She’s one of those BFFs that once you’re in her circle, she will have your back.
And Molly Bernard? Chef’s kiss to timing and line delivery.
Every dang time.
Here are the best Lauren quotes from Younger – spanning multiple seasons.
But go ahead and binge this one on Hulu and catch up to the final season, airing now.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed that the Hilary Duff Kelsey spinoff happens AND that her wingwoman Lauren comes along for the ride.
We need more of these quotes from Younger & Diva Lauren in our future!
Best Lauren Quotes From Younger TV Series- They’re Heller Good!
Content warning: Lauren’s saucy with a mouth on her. She says what she wants in the plainest language she can muster, so be warned: she’s may not be your cup of tea!
- (Meeting Diana for the first time) Heller Good PR. We’re not great, we’re Heller good. – Lauren from Younger
- A mature breakup? I don’t know her. – Lauren
- Lauren- You’re looking at me like I’m the jittery waxer who just ripped off your perineum, and that’s fine. Quinn is coming in to review the marketing plan for “The F Word” at 10. And you can either find out when she saunters in, wearing one of his wrinkled shirts as a minidress, or you can find out from a friend. I came as soon as I heard.
Liza- Thanks, friend.
- Lauren- Liza, no. No, no, no, no. Say no more. I’m gonna call my friend Stefan. He staffs bartenders, caters waiters, the hottest men you have ever seen. Now most of them are a Kinsey 6 gay, but they will definitely give you the old grope-a-dope in front of your PTA friends if you tip generously.
Maggie- Lauren, are these sex workers or waiters?
Lauren- Yes, they are.
- Lauren- Do you think that was it?
Kelsey- I hope so. Have you ever googled turtle orgasm?
Lauren- Um, no. Stop
Kelsey (making loud orgasm sounds)- Now you don’t have to.
Lauren- Stop, you are so much weirder than me, and no one knows that.
- Hi, welcome, signature cocktail? It’s an epidura-tini. Smooth as a spinal block but with lime. – Lauren’s best quotes from Younger
- Lauren: Your love story. Come on, the photo of you two embracing, fresh out of the sewer, dripping with American’s digested bounty. It’s gone viral. It’s the story as old as time but fresh as this morning’s flush.
Enzo: Wait, the paper would run our story?
Lauren: It’s just like Romeo and Juliet if Romeo smelled a little bit and there was poop in Juliet’s ear.
- Kelsey, listen to me. You are a role model for every young girl with an English degree who wants to believe that she didn’t throw away four years of her life, okay? – Lauren on Younger
- Just have a C-section, you don’t want to stretch out your good sweater.
- Kelsey- Who is that?
Lauren- Oh, that’s my new intern.
Kelsey- You have an intern?
Lauren- It’s basically slave labor, TBQH, but they are getting the credit for school so my conscience is clear.
- So what. He’s in love with you, and you’re just servin’ him up some pity clitty.
- Lauren: Ohhh. She was very, very into you. You could have fried an egg on that cooch.
Maggie: Did…did she have a mustache?
Lauren: Honestly? It wasn’t on her t!ts. That’s all I was lookin’ at.
- She can’t help it. She’s a doppelbanger.
- Lauren: OK, last night I sat on his nocturnal erection while he was sleeping. In some cultures, that would be considered r@pe.
Liza: Yeah, pretty much in every culture.
- Lauren: Get me off twice and call me an Uber.
Liza: Get me off three times and you can call me anything.
- Can I put the bush up on Instagram for Hector and Dorf? They’re always looking for inspiration.
- What it’s practically legal to be topless in New York. Plus it’s topless Tuesday on Twitter I need to tweet. Hashtag topless Tuesday hashtag lunch with the girls.
- @ssplay is the doorway to threeway.
- People are really into butt stuff these days.
- Find out who Johnathan Taylor Thomas’ publicist is and see if I can bang him. Plus John Paul Gosselaar and Tiffani Amber Thiessen.
- I’d throw on my dress but your roommate tore it in half like a phonebook.
- You know, like the thinker? What, it was hot!
- Max- he’s just so different than what I’m normally attracted to. He’s my age, he’s hetero, he’s a doctor… oh my god, am I basic?
- Got it- Boundries, yes, SO into them!
- Privacy is just another word for low self esteem.
- This kind of overachieving only works if you’re trying to pick up women. Alright- men don’t want to deal with your big d!ck energy. You have BDE Kelsey, you do. You are basically wielding a giant psychic schl@ng. I almost got us a 3 top.
- Its because you refuse to take Adderall. I am laser focused and mildly euphoric. Do you want me to tickle your arm?
- Thank you, Diva. – Diana
Any time, Diva. – Lauren
I’ll call you. – Diana
I know. – Lauren
- (holding a BABY) Gemma loves butt plugs! – Lauren
No, she doesn’t we’re done here. We’re done. – Josh
Cmon, sex positivity!
More Quotes You’ll Love
Patty Holliday is a movie critic, writer, and podcaster living in the Washington, DC area. Her goal is to bridge the gap between casual fandom and picky critic with parent movie and television reviews.