Last night I had a super binge- the first real binge in a long time. Thanks, Netflix, for giving us Emily In Paris. Because, y’all, if you need something to take your mind off of 2020, this is the show that will do it! Here are the best quotes from Emily In Paris season one.
About Emily In Paris
Emily, an ambitious twenty-something marketing executive from Chicago, unexpectedly lands her dream job in Paris when her company acquires a French luxury marketing company — and she is tasked with revamping their social media strategy.
Emily’s new life in Paris is filled with intoxicating adventures and surprising challenges as she juggles winning over her work colleagues, making friends, and navigating new romances.
Steal These Quotes From Emily In Paris For Your Instagram Feed
So this show? It’s not for everyone.
I have a feeling the French are not super thrilled with how they are portrayed for the most part, but hey, Americans are falling in love with Emily.
Moving to a new country without knowing a lick of the language?
View this post on Instagram
Obsessed with her Instagram hashtags & captions?
I found myself on an all-night binge with this one, devouring each episode of gorgeous Parisian scenery, clothes, and people.
And laughing out loud at many of Emily In Paris quotes- especially her Instagram captions.
Need a list of the Emily In Paris quotes that you can steal for your IG account? I got you covered.
Season One Emily In Paris Quotes #EmilyInParis
These quotes are from our girl, Emily, herself.
She’s a doll and a marketing genius who just can’t seem to get respect from those around her in Paris.
But have no fear, Emily in Paris is about to win them over- with the help of some witty quotes and captions!
- #RoomWithAView – Emily
- Like wearing poetry. – Emily
- #EverythingsComingUpRoses! – Emily
- #OhCrepe – Emily
- I’m not somebody who can share a crepe. I need the whole crepe. – Emily
- I feel like Nicole Kidman in ‘Moulin Rouge.’ – Emily
- Butter + Chocolate = <3
- Smudge-proof. Even when you’re berry hungry. – Emily
- Without basic b*tches like me, you wouldn’t be fashionable. – Emily
- How about you do you, and I’ll do me? – Emily
- I did Rosetta Stone on the plane, but it hasn’t kicked in yet. – Emily
- Your language is seriously effed up. – Emily
Emily’s BFF: Fave Mindy Quotes From Emily In Paris
Ahhh, the BFF.
The winning combination of wit and humor from Mindy, a Chinese heiress turned Pop Star failure turned nanny kept me all in!
I love Mindy- there, I said it.
And I love these Emily in Paris Quotes from Mindy the new BFF.
- I’d bone appétit him. – Mindy
- Chinese people are mean behind your back. French people are mean to your face. – Mindy
- The French are romantics, but they’re also realists. – Mindy
- The road which leads to the end. – Mindy
- Beyoncé is worth far more than the Mona Lisa. – Mindy
- It’s Paris, everyone’s serious about dinner. – Mindy
Hit me up with your favorite Emily in Paris quotes- I’m sure I missed a ton.
And Netflix, let us know when Season Two is on the way!
Need More Movie & TV Quotes?
Patty Holliday is a movie critic, writer, and podcaster living in the Washington, DC area. Her goal is to bridge the gap between casual fandom and picky critic with parent movie and television reviews.