No one parties like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don’t stop! The Office may not be giving us new episodes, but it’s certainly continuing to give us plenty of laughs. I blame Pam and Angela for my latest obsession: The Office Ladies Podcast has rekindled my deep love for this series. And what better time to celebrate the genius of Steve Carell than Christmas. Let’s party like Michael Scott this year with the best quotes from The Office Christmas Episodes. Affiliate links are included in this post. ps- you can find the Best Quotes From Brooklyn 99 Christmas Episodes
Ah, The Office Christmas episodes.
There was always a lot of booze, some nudity, and a need for a ride home at the end of the night.
And that was just Meredith.
If you haven’t sat down and watched the 7 Christmas episodes of The Office lately, you have plenty of time to get them in before the season ends. And if you have an Office lover in your home, you might just need The Office complete series on DVD.
Here are the best quotes from The Office Christmas Episodes.
List Of The Office Christmas Episodes
There were 9 seasons of The Office, but only 7 Christmas Episodes.
The first season didn’t have one because they didn’t even know if it would be long enough to have one!
Here’s a list of all The Office Christmas Episodes to save you searching through your DVD menus.
- “Christmas Party,” Season 2 Episode 10
- “Benihana Christmas,” Season 3 Episode 10
- “Moroccan Christmas,” Season 5 Episode 11
- “Secret Santa,” Season 6 Episode 13
- “Classy Christmas- Part 1 and 2,” Season 7 Episodes 11 and 12
- “Christmas Wishes,” Season 8 Episode 10
- “Dwight Christmas,” Season 9 Episode 9
Best Quotes From The Office Christmas Episodes
1. Guess who I am sitting here dressed as. I will give you a hint- his last name is Christ. He has the power of flight and he can heal leopards. – Michael
2. If this were Russia, yeah sure. Everyone would go to one Santa, and there would be a line around the block and once you sat on her lap and she’d ask you what you wanted, you would say probably “freedom.” At which point the KGB would arrest you and send you to Siberia. It’s a good thing Russia doesn’t exist anymore. – Michael
3. Mini cupcakes? As in the mini version of regular cupcakes, which is already a mini version of cake? Honestly, where does it stop with you people? – Kevin
4. I would like another alcohol. – Erin
5. I would like a nice slice of Christmas Pam. – Michael
6. When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was Puke. I would chug a fifth of So Co, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people’s empties, some brewskies, some Jell-o shots, do some body shots off myself… Pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more So Co, head to class. Probably would’ve got expelled if I had let it affect my grades but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B’s. They called me Buzz. – Andy
7. Chad Flenderman. Just an easygoing black guy who knows the streets, yet he also went to Oxford. Just as comfortable on a motorcycle as he is on Air Force One. He’s also the world’s leading Egyptologist. – Toby, describing the protagonist of his crime novel series
8. Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say “Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth.” – Michael
9. Mistletoe is not an excuse for sexual assault. – Andy
10. Ultimatums are key. Basically nobody does anything for me anymore unless I threaten to kill myself. – Kelly
11. Christmas is canceled. – Michael Scott
12. Bros before hos. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They’ve got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho. And you told her she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hos in the world. And then suddenly, she’s not your ho no mo’. – Michael
Happy Birthday, Jesus. Sorry your party’s so lame. – Michael