Spies in Disguise comes to theaters on December 25 and your family is going to be all over this one! Starring Tom Holland and Will Smith so you know there are some quotable lines in this one. Here are the hilarious Spies in Disguise quotes your kids (and you!) will be repeating. ps- need to know when you can pee during Spies in Disguise? I’ve got that covered too.
Spies in Disguise promises to be a load of fun based on these movie quotes from the trailer alone! These quotes are taken from the trailers, but I’ll update the Spies in Disguise quotes when the full movie comes out.
I have a feeling all of us will be quoting this movie extensively.
I mean, Will Smith, amirite? Super quotable in all the things. And the directors knew they wanted Will Smith for the role all along!
I can’t wait to share my love of spy movies with my whole family when Spies in Disguise hits the theaters this Christmas.
What’s Spies in Disguise About?
Spy Lance Sterling (Will Smith) and brilliant scientist Walter Beckett (Tom Holland) are total opposites in pretty much every way. Except that they work for the same super-spy agency, they’d probably never have met. Where Lance is smooth, suave and debonair, Walter is…not. But events transpire that require this odd couple to team up for a mission to save the world. The only problem? It requires Lance to go undercover as a pigeon. Yup, a pigeon.
Runtime: 1 hour 42 minutes
Spies in Disguise Quotes (From The Trailers)
Best Lance Sterling Spies in Disguise Movie Quotes
1. Know how you can tell you’re the world’s greatest spy? Everyone knows the name.
2. Let the beat drop.
3. Just 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve and then… Look at your boy, sleepy night-night!
4. Don’t take the loss so hard, I mean, you got to meet Lance Sterling!
5. I was the world’s greatest spy, and then you turned me into a pigeon.
6. You better un-bird me right now! That’s it- I’m not playing with you!
7. Oh oh oh… I’m gonna hurt this boy…
8. What’s happening to my haaaannndddd?
9. Go back to work, go back to work- it’s too much! It’s probably the right amount, but still, go back to work!
10. I miss my hands.
11. What happens in the submarine, stays in the submarine.
Best Walter Beckett Spies in Disguise Movie Quotes
1. Technically, you kinda birded yourself.
2. Lucky for you, I’m your wingman!
3. Imagine if I can make you…wait for it…drum roll please… disapeeeerrrr
Lance: Why are you saying it like that?
Walter: For efffeeeccc…t
4. We have different skill sets. That’s what makes us a great team!
5. Walter: Hey Lance, look at me!
Lance: Look at you? I can’t not look at you, Walter. I can see my butt and your face at the same time!
Walter: That is so cool!
6. Walter: Pigeons can see in slow motion, and pigeons can fly up to 92 miles per hour…
Lance: Don’t you throw me off this … ROOF!
Walter: (shrugs) He’ll figure it out.
7. Lance: Let’s get weird.
8. Walter: There are so many gadgets I want to test in the field.
For example: the inflatable hug.
Kinda a personal protection device I’ve been developing.
Lance: This is a vile waste of taxpayer dollars.
I can’t wait to share more Spies in Disguise quotes- keep this post handy because I’ll be updating it soon!
More Spies In Disguise Posts You’ll Love
More Movie Quotes You’ll Love
Patty Holliday is a movie critic, writer, and podcaster living in the Washington, DC area. Her goal is to bridge the gap between casual fandom and picky critic with parent movie and television reviews.