Phase 4 of the MCU is kicking off in a big way: Black Widow comes to theaters nationwide on May 1, 2020. And here are all the best Black Widow movie quotes from the movie.
Black Widow Movie Quotes
And these quotes from the Black Widow movie trailer prove that this movie is going to be pretty bad-A!
1. Natasha Romanova/Black Widow: You don’t know everything about me. The Avengers weren’t my first family.
2. Natasha Romanova/Black Widow: At some point, we all have to choose between what the world wants you to be and who you are.
3. Natasha Romanova/Black Widow: I used to have nothing. And then I got this job. This family. But nothing lasts forever.
4. Natasha Romanova/Black Widow: It’s never easy these days.
5. Black Widow: I’ve lived a lot of lives but I’d done running from my past.
6. Yelena Belova: I know you’re out there.
7. Black Widow: I know you know I’m out here. So are we going to talk like grownups?
8. Yelena Belova: Is that what we are?
9. Natasha Romanova/Black Widow: It’s good to see you too, Sis.
10. Yelena Belova: What brings you home?
11. Black Widow: We have unfinished business.
12. Black Widow: We have to go back to where it all started.
13. Yelena Belova: Lucky us.
14. Natasha Romanova/Black Widow: One thing for sure: it’s going to be a hell of a reunion.
15. Alexei Shostakov / Red Guardian: (trying on Red Guardian costume) Still fits!
16.Alexei Shostakov / Red Guardian: Family. Back together again.
17. Melina: (to Red Guardian) You got fat.
More Black Widow movie quotes will be added as the trailers come out!
About Black Widow
She’s been groomed from birth to become the Black Widow. KGB operative Natasha Romanov is now fighting for survival after the breakup of the USSR.
Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow in Marvel Studios’ action-packed spy thriller “Black Widow”—the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour as Alexei aka The Red Guardian and Rachel Weisz as Melina. Directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige
More Movie Posts You’ll Love
More Movie Quotes Posts You Need To Read
Patty Holliday is a movie critic, writer, and podcaster living in the Washington, DC area. Her goal is to bridge the gap between casual fandom and picky critic with parent movie and television reviews.