Phase 4 of the MCU is kicking off in a big way. We’ve had our minds bent and blown with WandaVision and cheered on a new Captain America in Falcon and the Winter Soldier. And the Loki series on Disney+ is promising to be burdened with glorious purpose. But in the theaters, we have Black Widow opening nationwide on July 9, 2021. And here are all the best Black Widow movie quotes from the movie. ps- if you want to know if Black Widow is safe for kids, check out this post and if you want a good laugh, check out the Free Guy Movie Quotes!
Marvel’s Black Widow Gets Her Movie (and Bad-A Quotes!)
It’s going to be in theaters and on Disney+ so you know errrrybody is going to be talking about this one!
Okay, we’re already talking about Black Widow finally getting her own movie and the treatment she deserves.
But details and spoilers are going to be all over the internet when this goes live, so don’t hesitate when it becomes available.
Check out the Black Widow movie trailers that prove that this movie is pretty bad-A!
Best Quotes From Marvel’s Black Widow Movie
1. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: You don’t know everything about me. The Avengers weren’t my first family.
2. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: At some point, we all have to choose between what the world wants you to be and who you are.
3. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: I used to have nothing. And then I got this job. This family. But nothing lasts forever.
4. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: It’s never easy these days.
5. Black Widow: I’ve lived a lot of lives but I’d done running from my past.
6. Yelena Belova: I know you’re out there.
7. Black Widow: I know you know I’m out here. So are we going to talk like grownups?
8. Yelena Belova: Is that what we are?
9. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: It’s good to see you too, Sis.
10. Yelena Belova: What brings you home?
11. Black Widow: We have unfinished business.
12. Black Widow: We have to go back to where it all started.
13. Yelena Belova: Lucky us.
14. Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: One thing for sure: it’s going to be a hell of a reunion.
15. Alexei Shostakov / Red Guardian: (trying on Red Guardian costume) Still fits!
16.Alexei Shostakov / Red Guardian: Family. Back together again.
17. Melina: (to Red Guardian) You got fat.
18. Yelena: Okay, you got a plan or shall I just stay duck and cover?
19. Natasha: My plan was to just drive us away!
20. Yelena: Well, your plan sucks.
21. Natasha: Thank you for your cooperation.
Want more Marvel Black Widow quotes from Yelena & Melina? Go here!
About Marvel’s Black Widow
She’s been groomed from birth to become the Black Widow. KGB operative Natasha Romanov is now fighting for survival after the breakup of the USSR.
Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow in Marvel Studios’ action-packed spy thriller “Black Widow”—the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour as Alexei aka The Red Guardian and Rachel Weisz as Melina. Directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige
In theaters July 9, 2021.