I honestly cannot remember a time when I gasped and laughed so much than when I watched the first Borat film back in 2006. Sacha Baron Cohen is genius as this character, Boart. On October 23, we get to do it all again because there’s a sequel. Get ready with these hilarious quotes from Borat 2- Boart Subsequent Moviefilm.
About Borat Subsequent MovieFilm
To be more specific, this is the Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.
Hilarious Quotes From Borat 2: Subsequent Moviefilm
All of these Borat 2 quotes are from the man himself unless otherwise noted.
1. I go to America!
2. People make recognize my face.
3. This man, sex criminal?
– no, no sex criminal (worker at Halloween store)
4. I will take this to be fat like American man! this is a good one- where is his crumb?
5. Only man and bears are allowed inside cars.
6. I’m here to give my daughter a gift to someone close to the throne.
7. Very nice.
8. Let us present Sandra Jessica Parker Drummond. – announcer
9. I have a baby inside me. – Sandra Jessica Parker Sagdiyev
10. Where is everyone?
-they want everyone to quarantine so they don’t spread this virus (man in parking lot)
Could I stay in your home?
11. I hope quarantine never ends.
12. What is more dangerous? This virus or the democrat?
13. Killing some of the virus… (banging pot on wall)
-no, you can’t see the virus (man in cabin)
No, it’s still there.
-If you see the virus, go like that (man in cabin sprays Lysol)
That makes the virus sleepy- then when it’s sleeping (bangs pot on the wall)
14. My daddy is the smartest person in the whole flat world. – Sandra Jessica Parker Sagdiyev
15. Michael Penis- I brought the girl for you.
He’s back and he’s bringing 2020 just what we need: a lot of laughs with these Borat 2 movie quotes!
More Movie & TV Quotes You’ll Love
Patty Holliday is a movie critic, writer, and podcaster living in the Washington, DC area. Her goal is to bridge the gap between casual fandom and picky critic with parent movie and television reviews.