You can get a backstage pass to th Trolls World Tour now! Stay home, rock out, and rent Trolls World Tour on demand. And if you think this movie didn’t come at the perfect time, then you weren’t paying attention. Here are the best Poppy quotes from Trolls World Tour that prove this is one inspirational queen!
You aren’t dreaming: this is the first major release going straight to video during these very weird times.
Look, when you have something as awesome as this ready to rock the world, you don’t hold it back!
Table of Contents
About Trolls World Tour
In an adventure that will take them well beyond what they’ve known before, Poppy (Anna Kendrick) and Branch (Justin Timberlake) discover that they are but one of six different Troll tribes scattered over six different lands and devoted to six different kinds of music: Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, Pop and Rock.
Their world is about to get a lot bigger and a whole lot louder.
A member of hard-rock royalty, Queen Barb (Rachel Bloom), aided by her father King Thrash (Ozzy Osbourne), wants to destroy all other kinds of music to let rock reign supreme.
With the fate of the world at stake, Poppy and Branch, along with their friends – Biggie (James Corden), Chenille (Caroline Hjelt), Satin (Aino Jawo), Cooper (Ron Funches) and Guy Diamond (Kunal Nayyar) – set out to visit all the other lands to unify the Trolls in harmony against Barb, who’s looking to upstage them all.
Inspiration From A Queen: The Best Poppy Quotes From Trolls World Tour
I adore Anna Kendrick in just about everything she does- you did watch Noelle on Disney+, right?!
And her turn as Poppy is no different!
Kendrick hits all the right notes as Queen of the Pop Trolls.
She’s got all the makings of a great queen: the look, the style, the voice and of course, some inspirational Poppy quotes from Trolls World Tour.
“Poppy is Queen Poppy now, not Princess Poppy. She’s in a position of leadership and she’s figuring out how to do that,” said Anna Kendrick.
“Her character journey is really about listening to other people and taking into account other people’s feelings and other people’s experiences.”
Inspiring Quotes From Trolls World Tour From Poppy
- He may be fine in a world where everybody lives in isolation, but I’m not. –Poppy
- I was so desperate to be a good queen that I stopped listening to anyone but myself. –Poppy
- Real harmony takes lots of voices. Different voices. – Poppy
- What’s more important than living in harmony? – Poppy
- You have to be able to listen to other voices even when they don’t agree with you. –Poppy
- In the beginning, we were divided. Our ancestors thought we were just too different to get along. – Poppy
- Music should bring us together, not divide us. – Poppy
- You’re assuming the worst about someone you haven’t even met. –Poppy
- You have to be able to listen to other voices, even when they don’t agree with you. They make us stronger, more creative, more inspired. – Poppy
- A world where everyone looks the same and sounds the same? That’s not harmony! – Poppy
- We’re all Trolls! Differences don’t matter. – Poppy
Want to watch Trolls World Tour? It’s available everywhere on VOD now: download via this affiliate Amazon link–>> Rent Tolls World Tour
More Quotes From Movies and Shows You’ll Love
Patty Holliday is a parent movie reviewer, writer, and podcaster living in the Washington, DC area. Her goal is to bridge the gap between casual fandom and picky critic with parent movie and television reviews. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.