Ghostbusters: Afterlife is a fun sequel full of Easter eggs and cameos– and Dad jokes! Phoebe tries a few of the jokes out throughout the movie, and she absolutely nails them. Here’s a list of Phoebe’s ‘Dad’ Jokes from Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
About Ghostbusters: Afterlife
When a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original Ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind.
More Posts You’ll Want to Read
Watch the Ghostbusters Afterlife trailer here.
List Of Phoebe’s ‘Dad’ Jokes From Ghostbusters: Afterlife
Phoebe’s a little awkward and weird, but hey, aren’t we all?
But she’s working on it!
And her awesome ‘Dad’ jokes pretty much steal the show in Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
Here’s a list of the lines she throws out, hoping to break the ice with the new people (and god) she meets.
Phoebe’s Jokes From Ghostbusters
- Why can’t you trust an atom?
Because they make up everything.
- Mr. Grooberson says he knows what triangulate means.
Phoebe: Oh, I thought you were just being obtuse. (winks)
- What does a hamster have in common with a cigarette?
They’re harmless, unless you stick ’em in your mouth and light them on fire. – Phoebe’s dad jokes from Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- There’s two whales in a bar, one says *whale sounds*
The other says “You need to go home you’re drunk.”
- What do you call a dead polar bear?
Whatever you want, he can’t hear you
- A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says “We have a drink named after you!”
So the grasshopper says, “You have a drink named Steve?!”
Hope you laughed at Phoebe’s ‘Dad’ jokes from Ghostbusters: Afterlife!