Tiger King on Netflix is a docuseries shot over 5 years covering one wild subset of America: the private owners of big cats. And when we say wild, that’s an understatement. To supplement your Tiger King memes, here are some crazy but true quotes from the Tiger King on Netflix. Heads up: Tiger King Season 2 drops November 17, 2021. ps- if you want to know if Tiger King is ok for teens to watch, read this first!
There are more captive tigers in the US than there are in the wild.”
And that’s just the intro to this insane story.
Buckle up, people, and let’s see what this docuseries about Big Cat owners has to say with the best quotes from Tiger King.
What Is Tiger King About?
The short answer is just like the title says: Murder, Mayhem and Madness.
Long answer: meet Joe Exotic, gay polygamist big cat zoo owner who also ran for president in 2016. Oh, he’s also a country music singer (because of course).
A rivalry between big cat eccentrics takes a dark turn when Joe Exotic, a controversial animal park boss, is caught in a murder-for-hire plot. You can watch it on Netflix.
Peep the Tiger King 2 trailer here.
Quotes From The Tiger King Season 1 on Netflix
There are so many banana pants moments in this show, that I could basically put the transcript in here.
But we’ll start by highlighting a few of the best Tiger King quotes and add more later.
- Animal people are nuts, man. They’re all crazy. – John Reinke
- I’m sure y’all got a story to tell. – John Reinke
- He was like a mythical character living out in the middle of bumf@ck Oklahoma who owned 1200 tigers and lions and bears and sh!t- Rick Kirkham
- I’m outspoken, good-looking, love to party and have fun. – Joe Exotic
- I don’t think we’re done blowing sh!t up today. – Joe Exotic
- If he ever had an enemy in his life, it was Carole Baskin. – Rick Kirkham
- Carole is the Mother Theresa of cats.
- Some people say that I’m the prototype for Scarface. – Mario Tabraue
- You may now kiss the grooms. – preacher
- Your whole audience will say, ‘Oh my god, that guy has a mullet!’ – Joe Exotic
- I went to work every day prepared to die in a tiger cage. Dying doesn’t scare me. At all. – Joe Exotic
- Hey all you cool cats and kittens! – Carole Baskin
- It’s not every day that a zookeeper went to prison for murder for hire. – Joshua Dial
- He’s a completely insane, gay, gun-toting, drug addict, fanatic. – about Joe Exotic
- The animal’s rights people keep saying I can’t have these tigers. – Joe Exotic
- We had an employee who stuck her arm through the cage and a tiger tore her arm off. – Joe Exotic
- She’s got a missing husband that is supposedly buried on her property. – About Carole Baskin
- Jeff Lowe stole the zoo. – John Reinke
But Wait, There’s More! Wild Tiger King Season 2 Quotes
Tiger King is getting a Season 2 and it airs on Netflix on November 17.
Looks like all almost all of our old favorites are back, and they are dropping those gems and lines that make everyone say, “come again?!”
Here are the wildest Tiger King Season 2 quotes so far.
- When you think you’ve seen it all, You haven’t quite seen it all…
- There’s an innocent man in prison. – Joe Exotic
- Everybody from the zoo is out there making money. and I’m paying the price for every one of them people. – Joe Exotic quotes Season 2
- If you give a damn, it’s time to speak up. – Joe Exotic from prison quote in Season 2 Tiger King
- Tiger King changed our lives overnight.
- We have more money than God right now. – Jeff
- Jeff and Lauren are like two rabid dogs in a goldfish bowl. – Joe Exotic quote from Prison
- What happened to Don Lewis?
Carole knows something.
He was dealing with some shady characters down in Costa Rica.
- Don liked to play with dangerous stuff. They’ll kill you for that. – Mario
- Jeff and Tim Stark are two peas in a pod when it comes to batsh!t crazy.
- Tim’s so paranoid. He had booby traps and security cameras.
- Nobodys gonna take my animals. It’s that simple. – Tim
- What’s the nature of your dispute between you and Mr. Lowe? – Court
Very personal. – Joe Exotic quote season 2 Tiger King
- We’ve got varying versions of what happened. In order for there to be justice, there has to be truth.
- We want some answers.
- Joe didn’t hurt anybody. That’s my opinion. I’m an Eastern European bitch, so I cannot be wrong.
- The plot to kill Carole was built on lies.
- You’d think this was Waco.
- Come get me, Mother F@ckers. – Tim
- We gotta put our differences aside or we’re all gonna die in here. – Joe
- If I have to make a deal with the devil, I’ll make a deal with the devil – Joe Exotic in season 2 Tiger King
- Animal people are nuts, man, and I might be one of them people. – John Reinke
- I’ve been in prison because of #$% Carole Baskin, you b!tch! – Joe Exotic
- I’m sitting on a trashcan. – Joe
- Yeah, welcome to my world of bullsh!t. – Joe
- Dillon turned into a little monster because he wants his 5 minutes of fame. – Joe
- Aint nothing wrong with being trailer park Liberace, boy!
- Like something like that should be on a bottle of wine.
- It was kinda funny- The chief of police stripping for the mayor. – ex fiance