2020 is trying to redeem itself, I’ll give it that. First, we’re getting Season 2 of The Mandalorian quotes– and now Disney+ is helping us out with a holiday debut of one of the most anticipated Pixar movies to date. Here are the best quotes from Pixar’s Soul trailer coming to Disney Plus on December 25, 2020. We’ll update when the movie is released. You can read the spoiler-free parent movie review Is Pixar’s Soul Safe For Kids here. You gotta check out Marvel’s Black Widow quotes, too!
About Pixar’s Soul
What is it that makes you…YOU?
Pixar Animation Studios’ “Soul” introduces Joe Gardner (voice of Jamie Foxx) – a middle-school band teacher who gets the chance of a lifetime to play at the best jazz club in town.
But one small misstep takes him from the streets of New York City to The Great Before – a fantastical place where new souls get their personalities, quirks and interests before they go to Earth.
Determined to return to his life, Joe teams up with a precocious soul, 22 (voice of Tina Fey), who has never understood the appeal of the human experience.
As Joe desperately tries to show 22 what’s great about living, he may just discover the answers to some of life’s most important questions. He acts as a mentor to 22- one of many!
“Soul” is Directed by Academy Award® winner Pete Docter (“Inside Out,” “Up”), co-directed by Kemp Powers (“One Night in Miami”) and produced by Academy Award nominee Dana Murray, p.g.a. (Pixar short “Lou”).
Best Quotes From Soul on Disney+
1. Music is all I think about. From the moment I wake up in the morning to the moment I fall asleep at night.- Joe Gardner
2. I was born to play. – Joe Gardner
3. It’s my reason for living. – Joe Gardner
4. Oof!- Joe Gardner
5. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Help! I’m not done. Oh my goodness. – Joe Gardner
6. Hmm- that’s weird, the counts off. There’s a soul missing. -Terry
7. Is this heaven? – Joe Gardner
Is it H-E-“double hockey sticks?”- Joe Gardner?
Hell? (little souls)
Quiet coyotes!- Jerry
8. No- its the Great Before. – Jerry
10. Don’t worry, you can’t crush a soul here. That’s what life on earth is for. – 22
11. Can you help me get back? Come on!- Joe Gardner
12. This won’t be a disaster, that’s for sure. – Jerry 2
13. You’re out there somewhere, little soul. And I’m gonna find ya.- Terry
14. Life is full of possibilities. You just need to know where to look. -Joe Gardner
15. Don’t miss out on the joys of life. Like, uh, Pizza. I can’t smell. We can’t… we can’t taste, either? – Joe Gardner
16. All that stuff is in your body. -22
17. No smell, no taste…- Joe Gardner
Or touch!- See? (slaps Joe)- 22
18. Okay, I get it. -Joe Gardner
19. Get ready, your life is about to start. -Joe Gardner
21. I am the coming together of all quantized fields of the universe appearing in a form your feeble human brain can comprehend. -Jerry
22. My life was meaningless. – Joe
23. Times up! Don’t feel bad, Joe, 22 here can be a bit of a challenge. – Jerry
24. I just use this voice because it annoys people. – 22
25. I’ve had thousands of mentors who failed and now hate me. – 22
26. I have compassion for every soul. Except you. I don’t like you. – Mother Teresa in Pixar’s Soul
28. You are the greatest— pain in the butt! – Muhammad Ali
39. Nobody can help you! Nobody! -Marie Antoinette
30. Stop talking! My unconscious mind hates you! – Carl Jung
31. If there’s one thing I’m not its a liar. Unlike Abraham Lincoln.- 22
Download the Soul Activity Sheets for FREE right here! Your kids will love them.