Because 2020 isn’t insane enough, Netflix dropped Tiger King on us. And y’all: it’s something else! We have Tiger King memes, Tiger King quotes and… now we’ve got a Tiger King drinking game. If you’re currently isolated. are of legal drinking age, and are thinking, hey, this sounds like a good drinking game show- you’d be right. Grab your favorite beverage, stay socially distant from others, and queue up Netflix. ps- peep the Bridgerton Drinking Game, Ted Lasso Drinking Game, the Hamilton Drinking Game or Emily in Paris drinking game if that’s more your speed!
Tiger King Drinking Game
As Carole Baskin says, hey, all you cool cats and kittens… grab a beverage and let’s get to playing.
Here are the Tiger King drinking game rules.
Rules of the Tiger King Drinking Game
** DRINK RESPONSIBLY **
That basically means you’ll want to limit this game to one episode at a time. Do not binge both alcohol and Joe Exotic together. That is not a good look, y’all.
Seriously- I care, and the EMS does not need to be called on your booty, so be smart here.
Also: this game is NOT for kids and, to be honest, the show isn’t either. Here’s a parent review of Tiger King to help you know why this really isn’t appropriate for kids of any age.
- Every time Joe mentions “That b!tch Carole” or uses some other variation of this, take a sip.
- When you hear “Hey there all you cool cats and kittens”- take a sip
- Sip three times when you see all three husbands together.
- Take a sip every time you see a fringed jacket.
- Sip every time someone says “tigers are sexy” or a variation on this
- When Joe fires a gun or blows something up? Take a sip
- One sip whenever you see bullet hole tattoos
- Take a sip when the Walmart expired meat truck shows up. Wait- go ahead and take two when you realize the employees are eating from said meat truck.
- Everyone drinks when you realize that Carole Baskin might have killed her first husband.
- Drink when you see Carole on her bicycle.
- Finish the freakin’ cup when you hear about Joe’s Prince Albert because we are D-O-N-E here.
More Posts You’ll Love
Patty Holliday is a parent movie reviewer, writer, and podcaster living in the Washington, DC area. Her goal is to bridge the gap between casual fandom and picky critic with parent movie and television reviews. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.