Knowing when you can go and NOT miss a minute of the action is essential movie-going info. So when can you pee during Free Guy? Here are the best times to go, run and pee during the movie. Also check out this to find out if Free Guy is Ok For Your Kids– and don’t forget to relive some of the good… no, GREAT… Free Guy Quotes.
Look, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Bladders (especially mom bladders!) don’t always run on a convenient time schedule.
And I feel like there’s a point or two in this movie that you might be able to run to the bathroom for a break.
Here’s what you need to know to run, go and pee during Free Guy.
Please Note: Peeing During Free Guy Does Not Mean Skipping The Hand Wash
I mean… we’re all in a rush to get back to the movie but never too much of a rush to skip hygiene, amirite?
Yup, you’ve been mom’ed. Sorry, not sorry.
Jump in there and give yourself a good 20-second hand scrubbing, then head back to Free Guy.
When Can You Pee During Free Guy?
When you head into the theater to watch this gorgeous film on the biggest screen you can find, knowing when you can pee during Free Guy will save you from missing precious plot points or action sequences.
Here are some suggested times to rush out and go pee during Free Guy.
Make it fast if you’re going to be AFK when you gotta go!
- 25 minutes in when Mouser and Keys are getting coffee in the office
- 36 minutes while Blue Shirt Guy is leveling up (fun action sequences, but you’ll get the gist if you’ve played a video game before and REALLY need to pee duing the movie!)
- 39 minutes- if you don’t want to miss too much action, go after Blue Shirt Guy leaves the bank
- 47 minutes- when Antoine leaves the office
- 1:08 when Guy gives MolotovGirl what she’s looking for
- 1:20 after the discovery in Guy’s apartment
More Movie Posts You’ll Love
Patty Holliday is a movie critic, writer, and podcaster living in the Washington, DC area. Her goal is to bridge the gap between casual fandom and picky critic with parent movie and television reviews.