Oh, the drama! This movie is over 2 and a half hours long and packed with tons of backstabbing and drama. You do not want to miss any of it! So that’s why you need to know when you can pee during House of Gucci.
About House of Gucci
House of Gucci is inspired by the shocking true story of the family behind the Italian fashion empire.
When Patrizia Reggiani (Lady Gaga), an outsider from humble beginnings, marries into the Gucci family, her unbridled ambition begins to unravel the family legacy and triggers a reckless spiral of betrayal, decadence, revenge, and ultimately…murder.
Watch the House of Gucci trailer here.
When Can You Pee During House of Gucci?
When you head into the theater to watch this gorgeous film full of gorgeous people wearing incredible 80s fashion, do it on the biggest screen you can.
And knowing when you can pee during House of Gucci will save you from missing precious plot points or action sequences or backroom deals and drama.
And there is So. Much. Drama. that you will not want to miss in this one.
Plus this one is fairly long, clocking in at just over 2 and a half hours.
Here’s when you can plan to go, run and pee during House of Gucci.
- 12 minutes in when Patrizia and Maurizio go on their first date
- 27 minutes during the wedding scene OR
- 29 minutes just after the wedding. Either works and will just depend on how invested you are in watching people get married
- 36 minutes when Paolo and Aldo are talking is a good time to pee during House of Gucci
- 43 minutes while Aldo shows them around farm
- 1 hour 04 minutes when they arrive in New York to start working
- 1 hour 33 minutes when Maurizio flees to Switzerland
- 1 hour 48 minutes after Maurizio gives a gift of shoes
More Bathroom Breaks For Movies: When Can You Pee?
And here’s a few more you might want to know about before you head to the movies!