Need help timing the bathroom breaks for Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness? Here’s the guide to let you know when you can pee during Doctor Strange 2. If you want a parents guide to Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, check this out.
About Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness
In Marvel Studios’ “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” the MCU unlocks the Multiverse and pushes its boundaries further than ever before.
Journey into the unknown with Doctor Strange, who, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary.
Watch the Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness trailer here.
What movies and shows should you watch before Dr. Strange 2? This list will help you prepare for the Multiverse of Madness!
Please Wash Your Hands When You Pee During Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness
I know, I know.
But you’ve been Momm’ed. This info is super helpful for those who, like me, have a super small bladder.
But also do not want to miss a moment of the action, sorcery, witchcraft, quick quips… you get the gist!
But please remember, especially in this day and age, to give that 20-second hand wash to whatever song floats your boat before you rush back into the theater.
When Can You Pee During Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness?
When you head into the theater to watch this incredible movie on the biggest screen you can find, knowing when you can pee during Doctor Strange 2, the Multiverse of Madness, will save you from missing precious plot points or action sequences.
This movie is just over 2 hours long.
Chances are unless you have a bladder of steel, you may need to go, run and pee during this movie.
Emptying that bladder frequently with these timing tips on when you can get a bathroom break during the movie will help.
Here are some suggested times to run, go pee and plan those bathroom breaks during The Multiverse of Madness.
We can’t promise you won’t miss something, but we tried to find the best times to make a dash!
Start the timer on your phone when the movie starts and take your bathroom breaks during these approximate times:
- 24 minutes in after Scarlett Witch threatens Doctor Strange
- 38 minutes in after the trip through the multiverse
- 59 minutes in when they say “*** will see you now” (using *** to avoid spoilers)
- 1 hour 13 minutes when Strange and Mordo fight (you’ll miss a fight scene, but if you really got to go, this is the time. And be QUICK! Because what happens after their fight is important.)
- There are 2 end credit scenes. If you run out as the credits start rolling, you have a little more than 2 minutes before the mid-credit scene plays. If you leave after that one, you have a solid 5 minutes of credits to go, run and pee during Doctor Strange 2 before the final end credit scene.